Revolax Deep with Lidocaine is a non-animal based crosslinked hyaluronic acid ...
Revolax Fine with Lidocaine – is a hyaluronic acid-based filler designed to ...
€42Add to cart
Revolax – a dermal filler brand that was originally designed in South Korea. Its unique formula and outstanding results that appear after the treatment course inevitably led this product to the top among the local aesthetic medicine specialists, so its appearance on the worldwide beauty market was just a matter of time.
How to buy Revolax online?
You can buy dermal filler Revolax in one of the following ways:
- Add the item in the shopping basket and select check out when your order is complete. After that, our managers will contact you to submit your order;
- By phone (+49-40-87409230) or by email (email@example.com).
- At the EuroMex Online Store, each customer can buy Revolax products wholesale or retail. Also, our store offers discounts to wholesalers, the prices you can see by clicking on the product card.
And now we are glad to inform you that Revolax dermal fillers are available at EuroMex! Revolax Deep with lidocaine, Revolax Sub-Q lido, Revolax Fine lido can become an addition to your clinic’s procedures and create radiant, youthful looks for hundreds of clients. Don’t postpone and order now!
Basic properties of the brand’s products
Revolax is a dermal filler with hyaluronic acid molecules in its base, which comes in the form of a gel. Crossed-linked HA of a non-animal origin works perfectly for soft tissues, thus it can add more volume to deep wrinkles and creases on the face and noticeably eliminate the appearance of aging signs in clients. The most beneficial properties of Revolax include:
- Special cross-linked hyaluronic-acid technique. This unique formula does not require free HA to adjust the physical property of its gel recipe;
- Perfect monophasic structure. As this hyaluronic acid gel includes both regular and dense monophasic structures, its texture is very stable. This factor prevents the filler from migration, makes the gained volume look natural in person, and makes overall administration much easier;
- Higher visco-elasticity. Thanks to this, the results are visible after the first treatment session, the gel is distributed evenly under the skin and disappears gradually and practically unnoticeable with time;
- Absolute purity of hyaluronic acid. As Revolax contains HA of a non-animal origin, it works perfectly together with the one produced by the body naturally;
- Minimal product migration. That means that when the gel is injected, it stays where it is intended to be and does not move to the unwanted area.
Product Revolax Deep
Lidocaine Revolax Deep is a hyaluronic acid filler meant mostly for lips augmentation, contouring, and shaping; however, it can also work perfectly for the forehead lines, nasolabials folds, and neck areas. The lidocaine in a product’s composition reduces discomfort and allows to make the treatment painless and comfortable.
Product Revolax Sub-Q
This type of Revolax with lidocaine is meant for skin improvement in such areas as lips, cheeks, chin, and cheekbones. It should be administered into the deep layer of the skin to fill in deep wrinkles, so it hydrates the dermis, smooths it out, and increases natural collagen and hyaluronic acid production. This one is the thickest product in the whole line, so it stays the longest and can be used for the elimination of the most severe aging signs.
Product Revolax Fine
Mainly, this product from the Revolax brand is ideal for the area of the forehead and neck. The smooth texture of this gel provides a gentle rejuvenation result and immediate visible improvement in patients. It can deal perfectly even with the deepest creases and folds so that adults will be happy with its effect.
Are there any complications after using Revolax?
As with every beauty treatment in aesthetic medicine, side effects after the injectable administration are possible. First, we have typical injection site reactions that appear immediately after the procedure. Those may include swelling, itching, rash, high skin sensitivity in the treated area, redness, and puffiness. Also, there’s no need to get scared if bruises appear; it means that the skin in this area is extremely tender and just reacted on the needle in this way. There is nothing a person can do to get rid of these symptoms immediately; however, using ice, avoiding places with excessive heat, and do not exercise too much can speed up the recovery process.
Sometimes, people may also feel headaches and nausea, but it happens rarely. Overall, due to the fact that Revolax is a hyaluronic acid gel, severe side effects after using it are almost impossible. The most important thing here is to make sure a licensed professional with the experience of using Revolax lidocaine is working with you, so there would be no complications caused by the poorly conducted procedure.
What types of patients cannot use the Revolax brand?
There are some factors that should be taken into consideration when choosing the product for the rejuvenating session for a client. Even though Revolax filler treatments can bring various benefits to the person’s life, they can be dangerous to some of them. So, the following categories of patients cannot have Revolax filler gel:
- People with allergies or hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the dermal filler;
- Anyone who is younger than 18 years old;
- Women who are currently breastfeeding or pregnant;
- Those with any autoimmune diseases, developing chronic diseases, or oncology;
- People with skin damages or inflammations on the areas that are about to be treated, as well as those with dermatological diseases;
- Patients with flu and fever;
- Those who have diabetes mellitus of any type.
The doctor has to have a pre-appointment with the patient in order to consult and find out if they have anything mentioned in the list above. It is also required to calculate the needed dose of Revolax, its type (Revolax Sub-Q, Revolax Fine, or Revolax Deep with lidocaine), and the number of treatment sessions.
Why order at EuroMex?
We are sure a lot of people in the beauty industry have some trouble choosing the right dermal filler supplier. The list of expectations is pretty standard – it has to be reliable, experienced, with already existing customers who left their reviews, excellent prices and customer service. Well, guess what? All of that is EuroMex!
We offer the best ordering conditions to all our customers. Check it out:
- The best prices on the local market;
- Wide range of products for various procedures of the highest quality – Botox, botulinum, dermal fillers, mesotherapy, OB-GYN, orthopedics;
- Safe packaging of items in all orders;
- Fast and safe shipping directly to your address;
- Frequent, flexible discounts;
- Professional customer support that is always ready to assist and help you with your order.
We are always ready to help you and tell you more about our work if you want to. Just contact us by dialing the number indicated on a website, or leaving the request, so one of our managers can contact you at any comfortable for you time. We can’t wait for our cooperation!