RADIESSE 1.5ml with LIDOCAINE filler, based on hydroxyapatite calcium, is succes
€115Add to cart
RADIESSE 1.5 ml appeared in 1995 in the USA. For the first time, it was released
€104Add to cart
Dermal gel RADIESSE 0.8ml is the development of the leading German pharmaceutica
€66Add to cart
Rejuvenation can be as natural as possible. Instead of introducing additional su
€194Out of stock
How to buy Radiesse online?
You can buy dermal filler Radiesse in one of the following ways:
- Add the item in the shopping basket and select check out when your order is complete. After that, our managers will contact you to submit your order;
- By phone (+49-40-87409230) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the EuroMex Online Store, each customer can buy Radiesse products wholesale or retail. Also, our store offers discounts to wholesalers, the prices you can see by clicking on the product card.
Brief review of the Radiesse brand.
The Radiesse dermal filler is in high demand among US cosmetologists and throughout Europe. According to statistics, more than six million of fillers are already sold worldwide (these figures are increasing daily). This is one of the most popular fillers that has made a revolution in the field of cosmetology.
The Radiesse injections based on calcium hydroxyapatite have been developed by the American pharmaceutical company BioForm Medical. They have been successfully used in dental and surgical practice.
In 2010, a well-known Austrian concern Merz started manufacturing products for cosmetic needs. As the foundation of the filler, they first used the microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite and a water based gel. Thanks to the newly created formula, Radiesse started to be used for a non-surgical lifting procedure. That has allowed to increase the duration of the rejuvenating effect, which traditional fillers (based on hyaluronic acid) cannot provide.
Possibilities and pharmaceutical forms of the Radiesse product:
Every cosmetologist, who has worked with the Radiesse fillers, is extremely satisfied with their results. First of all, they have a great impression because of its fast effect, because in just 30-60 minutes, the cosmetologist will be able to eliminate the aesthetic problems that have been previously corrected only by a plastic surgeon. These are the following problems:
- lowering of tissues around the mouth and in the lower third of the face;
- severe nasolabial folds;
- irregular-shaped form of the nose and ear lobe;
- deformed areas of the face;
- defected chin lines;
- deficiency of soft tissues (face, neck, décolleté, hands);
- seams and scars on the body.
The Radiesse fillers are in forms of single use syringes and presented in two forms (0.8ml and 1.5ml). The pharmaceutical form which should be used for work is determined in accordance with the tasks of the correction and the individual characteristics of patients.
The 0.8 ml product is used to work with light and medium-sized aesthetic injuries, to correct face relief, increase tone and elasticity of the skin, and so on. 1.5 ml Radiesse fillers are used in case when it is necessary to remove deep nasolabial folds, provide the shape and volume of cheeks, chin, and restore the contours of face. On the market the Radiesse products of two forms are presented with and without lidocaine. This allows cosmetologists to choose the best product and make the procedure as comfortable as possible for patients
Are you looking for a reliable wholesale supplier of Radiesse products?!
Advantages of the EuroMex Supplier:
- Ordering goods are carried out directly from the manufacturer;
- Low and competitive prices for dermal fillers Radiesse;
- Storage control according to all medical standards of the manufacturer;
- Fast and reliable delivery by leading logistics companies;
- Friendly call center staff, who can help solve issues related to delivery, payment and other informational questions about products.