Why is it worth buying Fillmed (Filorga) Time Peel – Normal Skin (1x100ml) online from EuroMex?
Benefits of EuroMex supplier:
- Original products;
- Fillmed (Filorga) Time Peel – Normal Skin (1x100ml) at a low price;
- Fast delivery;
- A friendly customer service team will solve any issues related to the purchase of Fillmed (Filorga) Time Peel – Normal Skin (1x100ml) online.
For many years in the laboratory “Fillmed (Filorga) ” (France), specialists have worked to find and create better tools in the field of anti-aging therapy and correction of involution processes caused by natural aging. The result of the long and painstaking work has led to a line of preparations with a special composition of various components aimed at deep moisturizing, enhancing the elasticity of the skin, normalizing the natural color and healthy radiance.
Fillmed (Filorga) TIME PEEL has proved it as a strong anti-aging peeling for normal skin. It is super effective against wrinkles and dull tone. In addition, it gives the skin radiance and uniformity, increases the elasticity of the skin. The set includes:
- Pre Peel solution (100 ml)
- acid solution for peeling 50%, pH = 1 (100 ml)
- Post Peel Solution-neutralizer (100 ml)
- Measuring cup.
If you want to buy online the set of Fillmed (Filorga) TIME PEEL – EuroMex Internet shop offers good price and fast shipping.
The procedure takes a total of about 10 minutes and is carried out in 3 stages:
1. Cleansing and decreasing the skin (using the “Pre Peel”). To cleanse the epidermis from dead cells and sebum, apply the Pre Peel solution on the pre-cleaned skin for 1-2 minutes. Pre Peel creates optimal conditions for the action of the peeling solution.
2. Application of an acid solution (Fillmed (Filorga) TIME PEEL), which contains glycolic acid. The exposure time is 3 minutes during the first procedure. Patient shall increase the time gradually depending on skin sensitivity and tolerability. The procedure may be accompanied by a sensation of heat, but this is normal. Slightly painful sensations mean that glycol peeling penetrates the upper layers of the skin.
3. Neutralization (by “Post Peel” tool). This solution is applied after the peeling procedure is completed. It quickly neutralizes the action of glycolic acid, moisturizes the surface layers of the epidermis and regulates the pH of the skin. After neutralization, it is advisable to rinse the skin with water, dry and apply a regenerating cream.
With the help of Fillmed (Filorga) TIME PEEL you will achieve such results as smoothing complexion, skin radiance, firmer and younger skin. The course of peeling shall be conducted in a form of 1 treatment every 14 days, totally for 4 procedures.
You can find more products from Fillmed (Filorga) by following the link.