Why is it worth buy Durolane (1x60mg/3ml) online at EuroMexDE?
Benefits of EuroMexDE supplier:
- Original products;
- Low price Durolane (1x60mg/3ml)
- Fast delivery;
- Friendly call-center staff will solve all issues related to the purchase of Durolane (1x60mg/3ml) online.
The main goal of DUROLANE is to restore mobility and get rid of joint pain. This is an implant, viscoelastic sterile for intraarticular injection, 1 ml of which contains such well-known active ingredient as non-animal hyaluronic acid, stabilized 20 mg.
DUROLANE is an effective tool for the symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee or hip joint of mild and moderate severity. The course of treatment requires a single injection of the drug which proves the high quality of DUROLANE. However, intra-articular insertion into the hip joint should be performed under X-ray control (preferably using a radiopaque substance) or under ultrasound to ensure the correct position of the needle in the joint cavity. When injecting a needle, the use of local anesthetics is recommended.
Regarding the procedure, there are a few contraindications and cautions such as:
- an additional medicine check shall be conducted for patients with signs of impaired venous or lymphatic outflow in the lower extremities
- an injection to the hip joint should be performed by a physician experienced in this type of procedure
- in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee joint might be some side effects as transient pain, swelling, and restriction of movements in the knee region
- access for drug injection should be chosen in such a way as to avoid damage to nearby vital structures. DUROLANE should be injected only into the joint cavity.
If you have any question about the DUROLANE, conducting a procedure or ordering the filler– please contact the managers of EuroMex online store. We are trying to provide affordable prices with quality shipping and professional support.
Before the injection of the drug, it is necessary to remove the effusion from the joint, if any. To remove the effusion and to inject DUROLANE one and the same needle should be used.
As with other invasive treatments, excessive exercise (playing tennis, running or long walking) should be avoided for the first two days after the injection.
You can expect a transient reaction to the injected agent: pain and/or swelling, limiting movements of mild or moderate severity within the first week after the injection. If these symptoms persist for more than one week, you should consult your doctor.