Belotero fillers : Everything You Need to Know About
Nowadays, we can see that with the help of modern cosmetology it is becoming more widespread and easier to return natural beauty, with no necessity to resort to surgical procedures.
Belotero is an injectable dermal filler made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is an innate skin component that provides it with natural-looking effects. The natural ability of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to bind and retain water molecules around it, consequently, makes your skin smooth and elastic. Its use in contour plastics allows resolving age-related changes and correcting facial contours.
However, it is not just one product, but a whole line of fillers that are produced by the well-known pharmaceutical company Merz Pharma (Germany). The cosmetologist selects the optimal filler of different consistency depending on the complexity of wrinkles and folds that require corrections. Mostly it is used on the cheeks, nose, lips, chin, and around the eyes.
The Belotero products are ideal for:
- smoothing and filling wrinkles;
- lip augmentation (e.g.belotero lips);
- filling in lines around your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- skin rehydration;
- restoring facial volume.
Which Belotero filler is the most optimal for you?
- Belotero Soft – provides ongoing hydration of the skin and is suitable for eliminating superficial wrinkles (wrinkles around the mouth, crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eyes), wrinkles in the area of the eyebrows, wrinkles in the neck;
- Belotero Balance – helps to remove wrinkles of medium depth and intensity (mild nasolabial fold, eyebrow wrinkles, moderately deep wrinkles on the forehead, and wrinkles around the mouth. Also, the filler is used to moisturize and increase lip volume;
- Belotero Intense – is used for deeper wrinkles correction (deep nasolabial fold, vertical wrinkles around the corners of the mouth, as well as the increase in volume and lip contour correction);
- Belotero Volume – this monophasic filler helps to eliminate wrinkles, fill volumes of the face and to moderate such areas as temples, cheekbones, cheeks, and chin.
Are there any restrictions or side effects?
Belotero is safe for most people. But the rejuvenation procedure, contour plastic surgery and Belotero lip injections are not performed if there are certain contraindications (some of them are temporary), such as:
- a history of severe or multiple allergies, especially to Gram-positive proteins;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- people under the age of 18;
- keloid scars;
Even though Belotero products are safe to use, side effects after the procedure may still occur. In about ten days they tend to disappear on their own.
Common side effects of Belotero include:
- slight redness;
- insignificant tenderness;
- minor swelling;
- bluish bruising;
- slight hardening of the skin;
- minor lumps and bumps;
- temporary numbness;
- dry lips.
How is the treatment performed?
Basically, the process of the procedure takes about half an hour, a similar time is required to correct minor defects in the relief of the face. Larger contour plastic takes up to 2 hours. In case you have any kind of reaction, you can take a day or two off work, but mostly it doesn’t require much of a recovery period.
For how long does it last?
There can be different individual results. Approximately it should last from 6 to 18 months, depending on the Belotero type your doctor used.
High positions of Belotero in the market is provided by such advantages:
- the maximum natural-looking result after the procedure;
- Belotero lip filler improves the appearance of your lips by adding shape, structure, and volume;
- designed for sensitive skin owners;
- the minimum probability of swelling occurs after the procedure;
- it is one of the safest fillers in the world. In 2011, the drug was approved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) – for this purpose, the entire Belotero line of fillers was thoroughly tested for potential side effects
How much does it cost?
Belotero costs depend on the type and packs size. You can check all the actual prices on our website euromexde.com.
Euromex is an international wholesale company. Our headquarters is situated in Hamburg, Germany. More than 3 years our company is on the market. On our online webstore you can find high-quality beauty products, such as Dermal Fillers of the most popular brand names including Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Teosyal, Surgiderm, and others. We provide to hospitals, drugstores, medical clinics, other licensed medical establishments and numerous doctors around the world.